How to Donate to our Shops
Donate to shops
Our charity shops sell your donations to help fund our work. We use the money made at these shops to fund our animal rescue centre and improve animal welfare across our region.
How to donate
You can drop off items off at any BARC charity shop. Please don’t leave donations outside the shop when we are closed, they could be stolen or ruined by the weather.
We can also pick-up donations. Such as:
- If you would like to arrange a house clearance
- You are a company that would like to donate end-of-line, samples or surplus stock
- You have any large items you want to donate or you are unable to bring yourself
What we accept:
All donations must be clean, useable and of saleable quality. The better the quality, the more money we can raise from their sale.
We are always looking for:
- Unwanted gifts
- Children’s clothing, toys and games
- Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
- Vinyl, CDs, DVDs and books
- Accessories, non-pierced jewellery, belts and handbags
- Bric a brac, crockery, glassware, bakeware, household linen and ornaments
- Second-hand furniture
What we can’t accept:
- Car seats
- Cot mattresses
- Crash helmets