Social Media Volunteer
What will I be doing
The social media volunteer is responsible for assisting with our social media strategy. You will be one of several individuals working to create a large social media footprint for BARC.
- Using the latest social media tools to promote the organization
- Maintaining established social media tools, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube
- Producing quality, timely content for audience members
- Research relevant topics and extrapolate data pertinent to BARC
- Increasing the social media following for BARC
What skills do I need?
The ideal social media volunteer should have exceptional writing abilities and be extremely organized. Experience working for a charity is helpful but not necessary. Basic proficiency with computers, major social media applications, and mobile messaging is necessary.